Hello Weller Families,
- Thursday, June 6th - LAST DAY OF SCHOOL - This is a Minimum Day for all students
- We will serve hot lunch after school at 12:20 PM
- Thursday, June 6th at 11:00 AM - 6th grade Promotion in the MPR
- Families, if you are planning to attend and if you are planning to bring balloons, please note that you may sit in the back row with the balloons or you may put the balloons along the side walls. We do not want the balloons to block the view of the guests sitting behind you.
- Please stop by the office to check LOST and FOUND items. Items not picked up by the last day of school will be donated to Goodwill.
- Please do not take a break from learning. Many of the online programs that our students use during the school day are available for the students to use during the summer until mid-July. Check our school website under STUDENTS tab for links to the websites.
Thank you Weller Families for attending our 2nd Annual Leadership Day and our Open House. It was successful because of you!!
LEADER IN ME - PARENT SURVEY - Parent (click here)
Last Day to Complete the survey is Monday, June 3rd, 2019
Thank you for your feedback . Your feedback is valuable as Weller continues to build its practices in Leadership, Culture, and Academics around the Leader in Me Framework
Thursday, August 15th, 2019 - Minimum Day
Have a Great Summer!
The First Day of School for the 2019-2020 School Year will be on Thursday, August 15th, 2019. It will be a MINIMUM DAY (new this year). Also, the second day of school, Friday, August 15th, will also be a MINIMUM DAY.
Regular schedule or Full Days for 1st - 6th graders will begin on Monday, August 19th
Check the website and PARENT SQUARE messages through out the summer to see when we will have our Back to School Popsicle Party and posting of Classroom Assignments.
- School starts at 8:00 AM
- Weller is a Uniform School. Students are expected to wear uniforms to school each day. See the Uniform Tab under ABOUT for more Information. If you need assistance with uniform clothing, please stop by the office to see what we have in our uniform closet. These items are free.
Meet our Front Office staff members: (from left to right)
David Kennedy-Assistant Principal, Alicia Chairez-Staff Secretary, Anita Matheson-Health Clerk,
Carol Larin-Principal's Secretary, Alicia Padilla-Principal
Connect with us on Parent Square - Download the App; Receive Messages and Alerts from Weller
Joseph Weller Elementary School - 2017-2018 School Accountability Report Card (SARC) for the 2017-2018 school year is now available for you to view. Click on the link to access the report.
Copies of the SARC report are also available in the school office.. If you would like a hardcopy of the report, please contact the school office at (408) 635-2876.