SAVE THE DATES
Upcoming Events and Reminders at Weller
- Principal's Coffee Chat & Title 1 Meeting - Thursday, October 11th at 6:00 PM - Learning Lab (Childcare provided)
- Principal's Coffee Chat & Title 1 Meeting (repeated) - Friday, October 12th at 8:15 AM - Learning Lab
- Friday, October 26th - Coffee & Tea Friday in the office (no meeting)
- Friday, October 26th - Annual PTA Harvest Festival - Come play games and get prizes - 5:30 PM in MPR
- Tuesday, October 31st - Halloween Day - Minimum Day and Parade
- Parade at 10:20 AM; TK/Kinder Dismissal at 12:00 NOON; 1st - 6th grade Dismissal at 12:20 PM
- NO SCHOOL - Wednesday, November 1st - Teacher In-Service Day
- School starts at 8:00 AM
- Weller is a Uniform School. Students are expected to wear uniforms to school each day. See the Uniform Tab under ABOUT for more Information. If you need assistance with uniform clothing, please stop by the office to see what we have in our uniform closet. These items are free.
Meet our Front Office staff members: (from left to right)
David Kennedy-Assistant Principal, Alicia Chairez-Staff Secretary, Anita Matheson-Health Clerk,
Carol Larin-Principal's Secretary, Alicia Padilla-Principal
Welcome to the 2018-2019 school year.
School Site Council - We need 5 parents to join our School Site Council. Learn about Weller School and it's programs and help make decisions about Weller School. If interested, please let Principal Padilla know ASAP.
Connect with us on Parent Square - Download the App; Receive Messages and Alerts from Weller
October/November 2018 NEWSLETTER - COMING SOON!
Joseph Weller Elementary School - 2016-2017 School Accountability Report Card (SARC) for the 2017-2018 school year is now available for you to view. Click on the link to access the report.
Copies of the SARC report are also available in the school office.. If you would like a hardcopy of the report, please contact the school office at (408) 635-2876.