Title 1 Parents Meeting/Principal's Coffee Chat
- Two meetings are planned to allow parents to attend according to their schedule
- You only need to attend one meeting
- The information will be repeated
- Coffee, Tea, and Snacks will be provided
EVENING MEETING: Thursday, September 12, 2019 at 6:00 PM in the Learning Lab
MORNING MEETING: Friday, September 13, 2019 at 8:15 AM in the Learning Lab
Next Coffee and Tea Friday
Friday, September 27th
Stop by the office in the morning and enjoy a cup of coffee or tea. This is not the Principals Coffee Chat. There are no meetings scheduled on these days.
Coffee and Tea Fridays will usually take place the last Friday of each month.
No meeting - No cost (free) - just stop by the office, say "Hi" and meet other parents :-)
Help your teachers get a case of paper. Call the office for details
Joseph Weller Elementary School is proud to be
a Leader in Me School
- School starts at 8:00 AM
- Weller is a Uniform School. Students are expected to wear uniforms to school each day. See the Uniform Tab under ABOUT for more Information. If you need assistance with uniform clothing, please stop by the office to see what we have in our uniform closet. These items are free.
Meet our Front Office staff members:
Alicia Padilla, Principal
Mario Torres, Assistant Principal
David Ames, Principal's Secretary
Alicia Chairez, Staff Secretary
Anita Matheson, Health Clerk/Staff Secretary
Connect with us on Parent Square - Download the App; Receive Messages and Alerts from Weller
Joseph Weller Elementary School - 2017-2018 School Accountability Report Card (SARC) for the 2017-2018 school year is now available for you to view. Click on the link to access the report.
Copies of the SARC report are also available in the school office.. If you would like a hardcopy of the report, please contact the school office at (408) 635-2876.