2020 UPCOMING EVENTS:
- Tuesday, January 28th - Enrollment begins.
- Friday, January 31st - Coffee and Tea Friday in the front office. Please stop by for some light refreshments.
- Friday, January 31st - Weller Fun Run Event Fundraiser sponsored by PTA - more details coming soon
- Enrollment for 2020-2021 School Year begins January 28th (for new students only) - see enrollment information below
PRINCIPAL'S COFFEE CHAT
The next chat will be on
Friday, February 14th, 2020
8:15 AM - 9:15 AM in the Learning Lab
Join me for Coffee, Tea, and Refreshments.
Coffee & Tea Friday takes place on last Friday of every month.
Stop by the office in the morning on
Friday, January 31st, 2020 for a cup of coffee or tea. FREE :-)
***** Reminder *****
The next School Site Council Meeting will be
Wednesday, January 22nd, 2020 at 6:00 PM
in Room 116
Entrance is on Boulder Street near the Main Office Parking lot
- Click HERE to view the AGENDA for January 22, 2020 meeting
Joseph Weller Elementary School is proud to be
a Leader in Me School
- School starts at 8:00 AM
- Weller is a Uniform School. Students are expected to wear uniforms to school each day. See the Uniform Tab under ABOUT for more Information. If you need assistance with uniform clothing, please stop by the office to see what we have in our uniform closet. These items are free.
Connect with us on Parent Square - Download the App; Receive Messages and Alerts from Weller
Meet our Front Office team members:
Alicia Padilla, Principal
Mario Torres, Assistant Principal
David Ames, Principal's Secretary
Alicia Chairez, Staff Secretary
Anita Matheson, Health Clerk/Staff Secretary
Joseph Weller Elementary School - 2017-2018 School Accountability Report Card (SARC) for the 2017-2018 school year is now available for you to view. Click on the link to access the report.
Copies of the SARC report are also available in the school office.. If you would like a hardcopy of the report, please contact the school office at (408) 635-2876.