WELCOME TO MRS. NGUYEN'S PRIMARY SDC CLASS
WHAT WE ARE LEARNING
- Vocabulary in Context: Trade, transportation, present, history, consumer, producer, compare, contrast, technology, innovation
- Long ago: Transportation, jobs, communication, education
- Narrative Input: When I Was Young in the Mountain
- Draw and Label: Transportation, Consumers and Producers, Education Long Ago and Today
4/10-4/14 Spring Break: NO SCHOOL
5/5 Cinco de Mayo: NO SCHOOL
5/29 Memorial Day: NO SCHOOL
6/1 Last Day of School: MINIMUM DAY, 12:20 Dismissal
HELPING YOUR CHILD WITH HOMEWORK
These are the items that your child should complete each night:
1. The portion of the homework assigned for that day (iReady, Math/ELA work not completed in class, or printing practice).
2. 10-20 minutes of nightly reading (independently, with another person, or listen to a story read to them)
3. Practice reading words/sentences from flip books sent home.
Please be sure to check your child's backpack the first Friday of the Month for the monthly newsletter and their work from the week. Please return homework daily.